The Simon & Patrick Natural Elements CW Folk models feature back & sides made from a three-layer lamination of unique tonewoods from Northern Quebec. Beautiful tonewood options include: Natural Cherry with cedar top, Heart of Wild Cherry with spruce top or Figured Amber-Trail Maple with spruce top. Natural & unique variations in the wood mean that no two pieces will look the same.
Select pressure tested solid tops ensure the highest levels of stiffness and rigidity along with maximum harmonic vibration. A Custom Polished finish gives a satin sheen to each model and accentuates the pure natural beauty of the tonewood while allowing the guitar to breathe and vibrate freely. All Natural Elements models include B-Band AC1.5T electronics with built-in tuner and lithium battery.
- Back & Sides : Natural Cherry with cedar top / Heart of Wild Cherry with spruce top / Figured Amber-Trail Maple with spruce top.
- Top : Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar or Spruce
- Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Tusq® nut & saddle by Graphtech
- Includes B-band ACI.5T Electronics with built-in tuner
- Nut Width: 1.72
- Upper Bout: 11.14
- Lower Bout: 14.76
- Waist: 9.46
- Body Length: 19.6
- Body Depth: 4.5