- Wild Cherry Back & Sides (3-layer solid lamination)
- Select Pressure Tested Solid Spruce Top
- Silver Leaf Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- 24.84" Scale
- 16" fingerboard radius
- Graphtech Tusq™ Nut & Saddle
- Double-action Truss Rod
- Open-gear 18:1 antique brass tuning machines
- Hand-crafted in Quebec, Canada
- 95% Canadian Wood
- Godin Q1T built-in electronics
- Available Semi-Gloss Patina Finish colors:
- Bourbon Burst
- Faded Black
- Tennessee Red
Godin Q1T built-in electronics with tuner
The Godin Q1T acoustic guitar system is simple in design and outstanding in performance. In combination with the transducer, the EQ control range and frequency content have been specifically contoured to provide a very rich and full sound reproduction resulting in performance seen only in far more complex systems. Features volume, treble and bass controls as well as a built-in tuner with auto shut-off.
- Built in tuner with auto shut-off.
- Custom voiced preamp.
Made In Canada!