What You Can Learn
Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Classical Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Violin, Mandolin, Banjo
Drums, Percussion, Voice, Piano, Keyboards
Flute, Clarinet, Sax, Theory and More!
Why Mar-Schell’s Music is Winnipeg`s First Choice for Contemporary Music Education!
– Our Mission: TO INSPIRE CREATIVITY AND EXPRESSION THROUGH MUSIC
– Students can receive their certification through the London College of Music, Registry of Guitar Tutors and the Royal Conservatory of Music. Accreditation through a graded curriculum:
Helps to maintain a focused direction to studies
Validates your skill level
Opens many doors for employment in the music industry
– Choose the style of music that you want to learn: Pop, Rock, Urban, Country, Blues, Hip Hop, Metal, Jazz, Folk, Classical and more!!
– Courses are designed for children, teens and Adults
– Network with other students
– Lessons Tax Deductible. Receive a tax credit for students who are 15 years and under!
– Fully qualified and accredited Instructors (Criminal Record & Vulnerable Sector cleared)
– Weekly Progress Evaluation
- 16 Large, well ventilated teaching studios
- 500 Sq ft Band Room
- Recording studio (Great rates for students)
- Comfortable, WiFi equipped waiting area (For students and family)
- Main floor stage
- Open MIC to promote live music from students, teachers and local artists
- In store Recitals, Workshops and Clinics
- Our instructors have a passion for teaching and genuinely care for our students progress
Electric Band Program
Practice with other musicians your own age and skill level
classic to current styles of music
Have fun and make new friends! (Maybe even record a demo!)
Students and parents welcome!
INSTRUMENTS,PA AND AMPS SUPPLIED!
See in store for details
3 Month Term OCT-DEC/JAN-MARCH/APRIL-JUNE (weekly one hour sessions)
Mar-Schell’s Music Student Rate – $99.00
Non Student Rate- $199.00
Rehearsals will be guided by Mark Galbon (Owner of Mar-Schell’s Music with over 30 years of teaching and performing experience).
2-3 years of training (Minimum)
Make a commitment to come to practice and do homework(learn songs)
Willingness to sing (at least backup)
Able to perform (in-store and other venues)
Have a positive attitude
Acoustic Band Program
Join the CAMPFIRE JUNKIES!
Great singalong tunes (60’s to current)
- Monthly gigs!!
- Funds go to local charities!
- Bi-Weekly Practices
- Have fun and make new friends!
Students and Parents welcome. See in store for details.
Record At Home Program
or phone 204-339-2335 ext#2